A Web Browser is a computer program which communicates using Internet Protocols, specifically, the Hypertext Transport Protocol and displays pages developed using the Hypertext Markup Language.
You are using a Web Browser to view this web page right now.
Browsers can cause problems for Online Marketers due to differences in how different web browsers display pages differently on different platforms.
This can lead to pages appearing ugly or unreadable to potential web site visitors, leading to fewer Conversion Actions.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Versions: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Platforms: Windows, Mac OS X (5.5 and below only)
- Mozilla FireFox
- Versions: 1, 2, 3
- Platforms: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Blackberry
- Versions: 6, 7, 8, 9
- Platforms: Windows, Mac OS X, Palm, Windows CE, Blackberry
- Platforms: Windows, Mac OS X, iPhone
- Versions: 2, 3
- Google Chrome
- Platforms: Windows
- Version: 1
- Netscape Navigator
- Versions: 4, 6
- Platforms: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
- AOL Browser
- Platforms: Windows, Mac OS X